What Is a Rhinoplasty Consultation?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical cosmetic procedure designed to augment and enhance the shape and function of the nose. Though it's extremely common, nose surgery is deceptively challenging, and achieving ideal outcomes for Denver rhinoplasty patients requires that all portions of the puzzle be in place. Finding a surgeon who focuses on rhinoplasty, and one who's highly trained and experienced, can make a significant difference in your treatment results. At Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery, we have a unique rhinoplasty consultative process in place to help make your nose surgery as successful as possible. There are several steps that we encourage patients to take before and during the rhinoplasty consultation to help ensure a productive visit. For more on how to best prepare for your rhinoplasty consultation, please reach out to our friendly Englewood, CO team!
"I could not have picked a better plastic surgeon! Found out I had a rare tumor growing on my cheekbone, which left an indentation or “dimple” and needed surgery. Dr. K got rid of all of it and I came out amazed! Since the surgery, Dr. K performed a fat transfer and my cheek might look better than before! 🤣 Dr. K and his team work absolute MAGIC and I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone in the office makes you feel so welcomed and cared for. You will be in the best of hands!!"- M.V. / Google / Aug 06, 2021
"I went to see Dr. Kowalczyk about 7 months ago to fix my broken nose from a bad fall. My septum was significantly deviated and I had major breathing troubles and headaches. Functionality was my main focus. Dr. Kowalczyk fixed my septum and it ended up straightening my crooked nose a ton. No more breathing issues or headaches, plus a straighter nose. Triple win."- P.N. / Google / Jul 01, 2021
"I had been interested in getting botox/dysport for a few years before I finally saw Dr. Kowalczyk to get them done. I did not know much about injections and felt really nervous to have them done since I felt very pressured by other clinics when I had mentioned my interests in the past and was always scared of having a "frozen" look. When I visited with Dr. K, he explained how the products worked, what would be best for me, and did not pressure me to make any certain decision. I chose to get Dysport to help with my stubborn forehead wrinkles. The injections were easy and painless! Three days later I saw amazing results. Dr. K promised I would have a natural and seamless result which is exactly what I got! I look more refreshed and I couldn't be happier with my results. I will definitely be coming back to this office to see Dr. K for my injections!"- A.Z. / Google / May 21, 2021
"Dr. Kowalczyk and his team are the best at what they do! I came into the office with a deviated septum issue and wanting to change the look of my nose. He fixed my broken septum and gave me the nose I’ve dreamed of. On top of fixing my nose he also made sure I was being taken care with my asthma/allergy issues. Would highly recommend this facility for rhinoplasty surgery. Very kind office staff they make you feel at home!"- L.B. / Google / May 18, 2021
"I spent a long time obsessing about a droopy eye lid and what options I had to correct it. I had a consultation with Dr. Imola and discussed the option of an upper blepharoplasty. While a bit anxious about the procedure, I felt confident in Dr. Imola and scheduled the appointment. The procedure took place in the office and was completely painless. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Imola to do this procedure. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Imola and Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery. Lisa Adams is a huge asset to CFPS. She is welcoming, kind and easy to talk to. I am grateful for the generosity she showed me on the day of the procedure and always enjoy catching up with her when I am in the office."- K.(. / Google / May 01, 2021
Preparing for Your Rhinoplasty Consultation
Our Denver nose surgeons recommend keeping the following considerations in mind when preparing for your rhinoplasty consultation at Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery:
- Identify and prioritize the target changes you'd like to see in the size, contour, and shape of your nose so that your expectations can be clearly established.
- Have a basic understanding of the features and anatomy of the nose and the rhinoplasty procedure itself. This can help create realistic goals and better understand your treatment options or surgical approaches.
- If you're considering revision rhinoplasty, please gather as much information and details as possible about any past surgical procedures you've had to share with our team during your consultation visit.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
The most important objective for your nose surgery consultation is to clearly communicate your cosmetic goals to our Englewood, CO rhinoplasty surgeons. During this visit, we will:
- Discuss details about any associated nasal or sinus symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Take high-quality photographs in a designated photography room. We use standardized positioning and a multi-light setup with a professional SLR camera to take pre- and post-operative rhinoplasty photos.
- Review a computer simulation of the photos with you so that you and our surgeons can best determine the cosmetic goals.
- Answer any questions you may have to better understand our philosophy, level of experience, complication rates, and office policy regarding rhinoplasty revisions.
- Talk with you about whether an open or closed rhinoplasty approach should be taken, or explain other techniques and treatment options.
- Provide nose surgery cost and financing information and details regarding rhinoplasty aftercare, medication, recovery period expectations, and other treatment aspects.
Trusted Rhinoplasty Care
When it comes to your facial aesthetics, it's critical to find a nose surgeon with whom you connect, who has an aesthetic sense similar to you, and with whom you have the confidence to deliver the end result you desire. Our team is a trusted source for rhinoplasty in Denver, CO and is known for creating natural-looking facial contours that deliver a rejuvenated appearance. Learn more about rhinoplasty cost, benefits, treatment expectations, and more during a one-on-one consultation with our Englewood, CO team.