This is a 29-year old female who presented with nasal deformity after trauma. The left side of her nose was noted to be depressed leading the nose to appear crooked. Breathing trouble was also noted particularly on the same side as the injury. Recommendation was made for rhinoplasty to improve her breathing and nasal aesthetics. The photos demonstrate the straightening, improvement in tip refinement and rotation, and smooth profile line. After 3 months, she's very happy and can breathe well. We expect her nose to continue to refine over the next 6-12 months.
- The frontal view demonstrates the straightening of the nose and improvement of the depression on the left side of the nose.
- Notice the improvement in the profile line and tip.
- The profile shows the dramatic reduction of the hump, refinement and upward rotation of the tip, and improvement of the nostril margin.
- Patient #: 1972
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age: 26 - 30
- Specialist: David Kowalczyk, M.D.
- Procedure: Ethnic Rhinoplasty