This patient is a healthy, 41-year old female who presented for facial volumization. She had tried fillers for a number of years in her cheeks and wanted a longer-lasting solution. Fat was harvested from her abdomen and thighs and processed into macro and micro fat. The fat is then transferred to the face after processing for volume enhancement. Approximately 50-70% of the fat lives upon transfer and touch-ups can be performed shortly after the procedure for any asymmetries. This procedure provides your own, "natural filler" at much higher amounts than possible with conventional fillers. At 3 months post-procedure, she is thrilled with her results which will last 5-10 years on average.
- Notice the cheek volume which has increased especially near the nose and nasolabial folds.
- The three-quarter view is best to highlight Ogee's curve. The "S" shape can be seen near the prominence of the cheek bone. The increase in volume is noticeable.
- These views also show Ogee's curve and the improvement in cheek volume.
- Patient #: 2328
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age: 41 - 50
- Specialist: David Kowalczyk, M.D.
- Procedure: Facial Fat Transfer