This is a healthy, 59-year old patient who presented with low brow position and heavy, tired eyes. She desired a permanent improvement and it was recommended that she undergo a brow lift and upper blepharoplasty. The brow lift involves an incision in the hairline (no shaving of hair required!) which allows the brows to be pulled into a higher, more natural position. The incisions heal very well over time. Upper blepharoplasty is often performed in tandem to allow for maximal rejuvenation of the eyes and upper-third of the face. She is very pleased with her more youthful, natural appearance.
- Notice the improvement of the forehead position, skin texture, and eyebrows. The eyes are more open and youthful.
- Notice the improvement in "hooding" of the side of the upper eyelids. The incision is unnoticeable and the hairline unchanged.
- The eyes are more open compared to the before photos and the hairline incision is hidden.
- The close-up views show the dramatic improvement in brow position and removal of the heavy, upper eyelid skin which allows the eyes to appear more open and refreshed.
- Patient #: 2363
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Age: 51 - 60
- Specialist: David Kowalczyk, M.D.
- Procedure: Forehead Lift Brow Lift