This patient had two previous rhinoplasties which resulted in a severe collapse at all levels in the nose. She wished to straighten her bridge and improve contour irregularities. The patient also wished for an improvement in her breathing as she had severe nasal obstruction as a result of the overall collapse of her nose. The patient underwent an open revision rhinoplasty in which her saddle deformity was corrected. Her new side profile can be appreciated as her nasal bridge is straight and smooth. Her tip is well-defined and harmonious with the rest of her nose. Previous nasal obstruction was addressed and her breathing improved. The overall appearance of her nose is natural once again.
- Improved symmetry of the bridge, reduced dimpling on the left side of the nose. Tip has a smooth contour.
- Improved side profile, collapsed nasal dorsum rebuilt and saddle deformity corrected, nose transformed from operated to unoperated look.
- Collapsed nasal dorsum rebuilt and saddle deformity corrected, improved contour of the tip.
- Improved symmetry, improved nasal obstruction, smooth contour of nasal tip.
- Patient #: 1872
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age: 51 - 60
- Specialist: Mario Imola, M.D., D.D.S.
- Procedure: Revision Rhinoplasty