Top Five Benefits Of FaceTite
There’s no denying the incredible transformations that can be made with a surgical facelift and neck lift, but many patients feel unable, unwilling, or simply not yet ready to undergo invasive cosmetic surgery. For these men and women, the expert team at Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery in Englewood, CO is proud to offer FaceTite, a revolutionary facial rejuvenation treatment that offers incredible results without the expense and downtime associated with surgery. Read on to learn more about the benefits of FaceTite, and find out whether this innovative treatment may be the minimally invasive facelift alternative you’ve been searching for.
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite is an exciting facial contouring procedure that utilizes advanced radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to tighten loose skin and create a smoother, slimmer, more attractive facial appearance by stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen and triggering the skin to contract. This cutting-edge technology created by InMode is also used in NeckTite and AccuTite, which are designed to target the neck and hard-to-reach areas, such as the brows and around the eyes, respectively. Men and women looking for a less invasive, more affordable solution for skin tightening and facial rejuvenation may be ideal candidates for FaceTite. Below are five of the most compelling FaceTite benefits:
1. Creates a slimmer silhouette: The powerful RF energy administered during FaceTite is proven to penetrate more deeply than other nonsurgical treatments, resulting in visible skin tightening and an improved facial contour. Additionally, FaceTite provides a secondary element of fat coagulation to further trim the profile. Generally speaking, FaceTite is used to target the lower portion of the face, including the cheeks, jowls, chin, and jawline for a smoother, more youthful overall look.
2. Minimally invasive: FaceTite can be performed with local anesthesia and requires only tiny incisions, making it ideal for patients hoping to avoid expensive surgical and facility fees, anesthesia risks, visible scarring, and more.
3. Shorter recovery period: Because FaceTite requires no general anesthesia and is performed as a quick outpatient procedure, usually in 90 minutes or less, patients are able to return home the same day and enjoy a relatively short recovery period. The majority of patients are able to return to work within a few days after FaceTite, though some level of swelling and bruising may persist for several weeks.
4. Long-lasting results with a single treatment: While the results of FaceTite may take several weeks or months to become fully apparent, most patients find that their newly defined contours last between 1 - 5 years before a repeat procedure may be needed. It is important for patients to maintain a stable weight and continue routine skincare after treatment to preserve their FaceTite results for as long as possible.
5. Can be combined with other skin tightening procedures: With FaceTite, NeckTite, and AccuTite, patients can achieve firmer, more youthful-looking skin virtually from head to toe. Common features that are treated with a combination of these minimally invasive contouring treatments include:
- Double chin
- Marionette lines
- Inner thighs
During your initial consultation for facial contouring in Englewood, CO, our knowledgeable team will thoroughly evaluate your areas of concern, discuss your desired outcome, and formulate a customized treatment plan that best meets your needs.
Want to restore firm, youthful skin without facelift surgery? Consider minimally invasive FaceTite in Englewood, CO
Everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin. When the signs of facial aging begin to escape the control of your regular skincare routine, it may be time to consider professional skin rejuvenation treatments. If you’re looking for a minimally invasive solution to tighten loose skin and build new, healthy collagen, you may benefit from FaceTite. Call Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery in Englewood, CO to schedule your private consultation with one of our award-winning providers, and take the first step toward turning back the clock today!