What is a Rhinoplasty Consultation?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical cosmetic procedure designed to augment and enhance the shape and function of the nose. Though it's extremely common, nose surgery is deceptively challenging, and achieving ideal outcomes for Denver rhinoplasty patients requires that all portions of the puzzle be in place. Finding a surgeon who focuses on rhinoplasty, and one who's highly trained and experienced, can make a significant difference in your treatment results. At Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery, we have a unique rhinoplasty consultative process in place to help make your nose surgery as successful as possible. There are several steps that we encourage patients to take before and during the rhinoplasty consultation to help ensure a productive visit. For more on how to best prepare for your rhinoplasty consultation, please reach out to our friendly Englewood, CO team!
PREPARING FOR YOUR RHINOPLASTY CONSULTATION
Our Denver nose surgeons recommend keeping the following considerations in mind when preparing for your rhinoplasty consultation at Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery:
- Identify and prioritize the target changes you'd like to see in the size, contour, and shape of your nose so that your expectations can be clearly established.
- Have a basic understanding of the features and anatomy of the nose and the rhinoplasty procedure itself. This can help create realistic goals and better understand your treatment options or surgical approaches.
- If you're considering revision rhinoplasty, please gather as much information and details as possible about any past surgical procedures you've had to share with our team during your consultation visit.
What to Expect During your Consultation
The most important objective for your nose surgery consultation is to clearly communicate your cosmetic goals to our Englewood, CO rhinoplasty surgeons. During this visit, we will:
- Discuss details about any associated nasal or sinus symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Take high-quality photographs in a designated photography room. We use standardized positioning and a multi-light setup with a professional SLR camera to take pre- and post-operative rhinoplasty photos.
- Review a computer simulation of the photos with you so that you and our surgeons can best determine the cosmetic goals.
- Answer any questions you may have to better understand our philosophy, level of experience, complication rates, and office policy regarding rhinoplasty revisions.
- Talk with you about whether an open or closed rhinoplasty approach should be taken, or explain other techniques and treatment options.
- Provide nose surgery cost and financing information and details regarding rhinoplasty aftercare, medication, recovery period expectations, and other treatment aspects
TRUSTED RHINOPLASTY CARE
When it comes to your facial aesthetics, it's critical to find a nose surgeon with whom you connect, who has an aesthetic sense similar to you, and with whom you have the confidence to deliver the end result you desire. Our team is a trusted source for rhinoplasty in Denver, CO and is known for creating natural-looking facial contours that deliver a rejuvenated appearance. Learn more about rhinoplasty cost, benefits, treatment expectations, and more during a one-on-one consultation with our Englewood, CO team.