This is a 71-year old female who came in for facial rejuvenation. She was bothered by her heavy brows and tired eyes. She underwent an endoscopic / open brow lift and upper blepharoplasty. This procedure involves setting the eyebrows into a higher, more youthful position, and removing skin from the upper eyelids. Since the procedure, she has been very pleased with her refreshed appearance.
- Notice the significant hooding and skin located to the sides of the eye leading to a downturned, tired appearance. The eyebrows are elevated - especially at the sides - and the removed upper eyelid skin makes the eyes appear refreshed.
- Notice the elevation of the brow and removal of the hooding at the sides of the eyes.
- The heavy skin which was near the upper eyelashes is gone and the eyes appear open. The brow lift incision is unnoticeable within the hairline.
- The downturned, heavy, and tired appearance to the eyes and brows is completely eliminated as seen in the After Photo.
- Patient #: 2206
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age: 70 - 80
- Specialist: David Kowalczyk, M.D.
- Procedure: Blepharoplasty