This patient consulted on her nasal hump and wanted a primary rhinoplasty to bring a more harmonious flow to her overall face. Upon assessment, it can be noted that she presented with an excess projection of her radix, a hump deformity of her nasal dorsum, and a deviated and asymmetric nasal tip/dome with a slight down-rotation. Her nasal base showed asymmetry alongside a cleft columella. Post-operatively, the patient's nose is more harmonious and refined. Her hump deformity was removed and her nasal tip was rotated slightly upwards leaving her with a clean, feminine, side profile. Her asymmetry is much improved and her nasal tip/dome is smooth and more refined. Her columella reflects that of normal nasal anatomy. The patient's overall appearance is improved and her nose fits well with her natural facial bone structure creating seamless facial harmony.
- Improved symmetry of the nasal dorsum, repair of cleft columella, refined nasal tip and dome.
- Removal in nasal hump deformity, slight upward rotation of the nasal tip.
- Removal of nasal hump deformity, slight upward rotation of the nasal tip, improved symmetry.
- Repair of cleft columella, improved symmetry at nasal base and nostrils, repair in deviation, refined tip.
- Patient #: 1653
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Age: 36 - 40
- Specialist: Mario Imola, M.D., D.D.S.
- Procedure: Primary Rhinoplasty