Your neck is among the first places to show unwanted signs of aging. Now, you can tighten loose skin through NeckTite, a nonsurgical procedure that uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to produce results. Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery has helped countless people with a saggy neck and similar problems.
When you choose NeckTite in Englewood, CO, you can see outcomes that last up to five years with the right care. Read below to learn how we help patients restore youthful contours with NeckTite.
What does NeckTite involve?
Our highly trained professionals use advanced techniques to help patients feel and look refreshed. Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery offers RFAL technology to gently heat loose skin and encourage new collagen production. The NeckTite device is ideal for addressing even the most sensitive tissues of the face and neck. Over the following days and weeks, patients will start to notice younger and firmer skin that lasts for up to five years. No more saggy neck!
Our anti-aging patients love NeckTite because it doesn’t require general anesthesia or incisions that require weeks in recovery. Many of them say they haven’t felt as confident about their appearance in years as a result of this procedure.
How can I make NeckTite results last longer?
NeckTite can’t stop natural aging, but there are ways to ensure your results last as long as possible. With disciplined care, patients can maintain a youthful appearance even longer after treatment in Englewood, CO. Here are some tips to get started:
- Eat a healthy diet: Foods like fresh fruits and vegetables contain essential nutrients that support healthy skin. Avoid fast food and added sugars as much as possible.
- Stay hydrated: Water allows the skin to maintain suppleness and smoothness. Drink water daily to reap the benefits of hydration.
- Moisturize daily: A good moisturizer can prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Try to select an anti-aging product that includes sun protection for even more added benefits.
- Sunscreen is a must: Speaking of sun protection, sunscreen is invaluable when spending any amount of time outdoors. Protect your skin from UV rays that cause loose skin and signs of aging.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise supports healthy circulation and blood flow in the face and neck. Regular workouts can help create firm skin that appears smooth and vibrant.
- Manage stress levels: Surprisingly, factors like stress can influence a person’s skin quality. Find ways to work on managing your stress levels – whether that means exercise, meditation, or another method.
At Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery, we’re here to support you in every way. If you feel that your skin could use a little extra help even after putting all these skin care plans into place, you can receive touch-up treatments to extend your results. Simply call our team to schedule another NeckTite anti-aging consultation.
Enjoy firmer skin in the neck
A saggy neck can be a major source of insecurity for many patients. NeckTite from Colorado Facial Plastic Surgery can help those in Englewood, CO restore youthful contours to their features. Our procedure uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to gently heat the skin and provide rejuvenating benefits that last up to five years. Call to learn how we can help you achieve the appearance you deserve.